We’re so excited to be celebrating our soon to be addition to our family – Ellie Mae Spector is expected to join us in late March.
- The party will be held at our Parent’s house at 7940 Tannenbaum Rd in Black Forest.
- Heavy Hors D’Oeuvres, soft drinks and an assortment of beers will be provided. We’ll also supply some craft beer but please feel free to BYOB!
- Parking is available on both sides of Tannenbaum Rd, before the driveway entrance to the house
- We’ll reserve the limited parking inside the driveway for family and those bringing supplies.
- Carpooling is recommended!
It was a joint effort so it’s a joint shower! We’d like to celebrate with all of our friends & family members.
Why open house?
We understand weekends are busy! An “open house” style baby shower will hopefully allow more guests to attend. Feel free to come and go as you please. We will be partying from 1:00PM – 5:00PM. We hope the time frame will allow you to stop by!
Gifts are welcome, but please do not feel that they are necessary or required to join us for this celebration. We are so thankful for our true friends and loving family, and that the greatest gift we could ever ask for.
While we did prepare a registry below, feel free to recommend or share anything we didn’t include if you swear by it, or found something you couldn’t live without on your own family journey. We are grateful for anything you send our way!
We’ve also already have plenty of newborn and 3mo sized clothes, so we’re looking for sizes 6mo and up.
If needed, our mailing address is: 2330 Ambleside Dr. Colorado Springs, CO. 80915